What is DRU YOGA?
Dru Yoga is gaining popularity in Australia and around the world because of the following reasons:
- KIND TO YOUR UNIQUE CONDITION
Dru Yoga helps release toxins and increase the tonic effect of soft, graceful postures and sequences!!
Dru Yoga is like a dance with life where the movements and relaxations energise you , calm and centre you, and take you to a deeper place within. All this happens while you are enjoying yourself! It can not only help to maintain optimum health, but can also be used to complement other therapies in easing symptoms of a wide range of health conditions.
Dru Yoga's gently flowing sequences and movements are suitable for back and joint problems, chest and heart complaints, digestive and endocrine disorders, times of convalescence or fatigue, and many more. There are simple modifications for each pose, which you may need each time you come, or only while your body is healing. Much of Dru Yoga can be done sitting in a chair. Dru Yoga is especially potent when performed outdoors.
- SIMPLE BUT STRONGLY BENEFICIAL
Joints are kept soft and the spine is kept hydrated to help release energy blockages, playing an important part in detoxifying your body whether during soft or stronger postures and sequences.
A DRU YOGA class consists of the following:
- ACTIVATION to increase your circulation, have fun, and free tension.
- ENERGY BLOCK RELEASE SEQUENCE to effectively dissolve blockages at the levels of your mind, body and emotions.
- FLOWING POSTURES AND SEQUENCES which tap into a great storehouse of ancient yoga movements for modern times.
- DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING to enjoy the magic of mindful breathing, by breathing deeply and freeing any resistance in your breathing system.
- DEEP RELAXATION to integrate your newly refreshed energy to maximise the benefits of the class for you.
- Remember- a Dru Yoga class flows from beginning to end, and leaves you healthier and happier than when you arrived!!
How would I benefit in a class?
You are likely to leave feeling better than when you arrived, as DruYoga helps
- lower your stress levels, and clear your mind
warm and mobilise your stiff muscles and joints with gentle movements
manage your low energy levels
encourage slow, flowing movements and conscious breathing to help you to let go of tension and pain
blend hand positions, affirmations and visualisations to help lift and harmonise your energy
enhance your balance, coordination and heart connection for confidence and well-being
encourage you to explore and acknowledge your experience using inward awareness.
To find out more about Dru Yoga click here